White all over for Riga Fire Fighting Museum
Fire Fighting Museum, Riga - LV
Located within a historic Art Nouveau, the this construction was built in 1912 when this architectural style was in full swing in Riga, making the Latvian capital the city with the highest concentration of Art Nouveauarchitecture in the world.
Following a major renovation, an LED lighting system has been recently installed on the façade of the building in order to enhance its beautiful architectural style also at night.
An array of PARADE D-W-6, 9 and 12 linear modules in warm white configuration were mounted on the walls of the building methodically following the main architectural features of the façades in order to deliver a well distributed white light.
The longer bars were installed downwards in a line on the lower edge of the steep roof to enlighten the walls of the museum with
an even light output.
The shorter modules were fixed on the upper parts of turrets and main tower to deliver a focused spot lighting to the main architectural features of these outstanding parts of the building.