Select your desired model variant
Convex luminaire canopy made of aluminium. Luminaire enclosure made of PMMA, clear. Diameter 200mm. Cylindrical luminaire body made of cast aluminium, elegantly tapering towards the pole. Holder for poles with 76.1 mm. Light colour: 3000K/4000K. Protection rating I or II.
VARESE LED LEVO Q - Your configuration
10.12210.0V005 1XLEVO Q 30W SKI (3000K)/ASYM.
- Luminaire VARESE
- Constructed of aluminium casting
- Cover of PMMA ø 200 mm, clear
- Cap made of aluminium casting
- Light distribution: asymmetric, ME-optic
- (Characteristic: for place illumination)
- Elec. equip.: LED-1xLEVO Q approx.30W(3000K)
- With electronical ballast (220-240V/50-60Hz)
- - with CLM (245-350mA, 20-30W)
- - without CLM (350mA, 30W)
- Ingress protection IP65, protection rating I
- Following versions are available:
- Without dimming and without CLM
- (luminous output degradation compensation)
- Or with dimming via DALI, StepDim or AstroDim
- AND/OR with CLM (please specify on your purchase order!)
- Pole spigot ø 76,1 mm
- ==> pre-wired (6000 mm)
- Colour: DB 703
Wind catching surface 0,15 m²|
Ingress protection IP65
Rated input power [W] 30.0
Rated luminous flux [lm] 2832.0
Efficiency [lm/W] system 94.4
L80 B10 / 85.000h - TA <= 25°C
L70 B10 / 50.000h - TA >25 - <=50°C
|Drawings||VARESE_LK.png (PNG, 43.64 KB)|
|3D data||Hess_3D_Varese_ML.STEP (BIN, 99.13 KB)|
Hess_3D_Varese_ML.dwg (BIN, 34 KB)
|Dim Module (optional)||
DALI: The Optotronic driver comes with a DALI interface and easily integrates into any DALI-operated lighting system.
AstroDIM (only for use with OPTOTRONIC control gear): AstroDIM has an infinite range from 10-100%. The customer can specify a maximum of two stages (standard are 40 and 80% or 30 and 70%), which Hess sets at the factory. The ballast includes an integral control (timer), which also determines the hypothetical midnight time. This dimming system is a stand-alone system and does not require an external control infrastructure.
StepDIM (only for use with OPTOTRONIC control gear): The StepDIM unit operates via control lead (positive or negative logic). Luminaires are factory-set to dim to a single stage (30, 50 or 70 %). The control, which is integrated into the ballast, operates via an extra 230-V control lead.