RESIDENZA C Illuminating columns
Select your desired model variant
Cylindrical illuminating column made of aluminium. Protective cover made of aluminium. Luminaire rests on four aluminium rods, concealed by a design sheet. Trapezoidal luminaire body made of cast aluminium. Luminaire enclosure made of PMMA, clear. Light colour: 3000K/4000K. Protection rating I or II.
RESIDENZA C LED LEVO Q - Your configuration
LIGHT COLUMN RESIDENZA C
10.00934.4600V010 1XLEVO Q 30W SKI (3000K)/ASYM.
- Light column RESIDENZA C
- Constructed of aluminium casting
- Cover of PMMA ø 200 mm, clear
- Cap made of aluminium sheet
- Luminaire pivot through 360°
- Constructed of aluminium tube ø 200 mm
- Total height: 4600 mm
- LSH 4500 mm
- Light distribution: asymmetric
- (Characteristic: for place illumination)
- Elec. equip.: LED-1xLEVO Q approx.30W (3000K)
- With electronical ballast (220-240V/50-60Hz)
- - with CLM (245-350mA, 20-30W)
- - without CLM (350mA, 30)
- Ingress protection IP65, protection rating I
- Following versions are available:
- Without dimming and without CLM (luminous output degradation
- OR with dimming via DALI, StepDim or AstroDim
- AND/OR with CLM (please specify on your purchase order!)
- Embedded base with 2 openings for cable entry
- With inspection-door and C-rail for fuse-box
- Colour: DB 703
Wind catching surface 0,9 m²|
Ingress protection IP65
L80 B10 / 85.000h - TA <= 25°C
L70 B10 / 50.000h - TA >25 - <=50°C
|Drawings||Residenza_Saeulenleuchte_C.png (PNG, 7.8 KB)|
|3D data||Hess_3D_Residenza_CM.STEP (BIN, 85.66 KB)|
Hess_3D_Residenza_CM.dwg (BIN, 37.41 KB)
|Dim Module (optional)||
AstroDIM (only for use with OPTOTRONIC control gear): AstroDIM has an infinite range from 10-100%. The customer can specify a maximum of two stages (standard are 40 and 80% or 30 and 70%), which Hess sets at the factory. The ballast includes an integral control (timer), which also determines the hypothetical midnight time. This dimming system is a stand-alone system and does not require an external control infrastructure.
StepDIM (only for use with OPTOTRONIC control gear): The StepDIM unit operates via control lead (positive or negative logic). Luminaires are factory-set to dim to a single stage (30, 50 or 70 %). The control, which is integrated into the ballast, operates via an extra 230-V control lead.
DALI: The Optotronic driver comes with a DALI interface and easily integrates into any DALI-operated lighting system.