Select your desired model variant
Cast aluminium luminaire housing. Choice of any RAL, Hess mica or Hess DB finish. Clear, single-pane tempered safety glass enclosure. Cast aluminium bracket provided with finish. Stainless steel, braided cable tube. Non-graduated tilt adjustment. Galvanised steel bollard construction. Available with LED sources or conventional lamps. Choice of any RAL, Hess mica or Hess DB finish. Integral embedded base.
NOVARA L DOUBLE - Your configuration
Illuminating bollard NOVARA L double
12.72603.0V008 TC-DEL 18W SKI
- Illuminating bollard NOVARA L double
- Housing made of die-cast aluminium
- Glass cover of ESG float glass
- Elec.equip.: 1xG24q-2, TC-DEL 18W
- Ingress protection IP65, protection rating I
- Without lamp
- Bollard made of steel, galvanised
- LSH 900 mm
- Embedded base with two openings for cable entry
- With inspection-door and C-rail for fuse-box
- Including fuse box model HSW 1196
- Bracket made of steel, overhanging each side: 140 mm
- Colour:RAL(classic-unicolour)/HESS-DB+Glimmer (to be specified)
- Weight: approx.20 kgs
|Drawings||NOVARA.DXF.zip (ZIP, 720.99 KB)|
Novara_L_2fach.LP.png (PNG, 3.92 KB)
NOVARA L Illuminating Bollard, Twin
Luminaire housing is constructed from 5 mm thick special aluminium alloy and features topside cooling fins. Single-pane, tempered safety glass enclosure with stainless steel edging. Housing tilt adjustment is non-graduated. Stainless steel, braided cable tube. Stainless steel bracket mounts to sides of housing. Luminaire is pre-wired and comes with junction box. Bracket is manufactured from 5-mm special aluminium alloy and has 140-mm centre-on-centre length. Post is constructed from round steel and has 60.3-mm diameter with minimum wall thickness of 3.5 mm, spigot diameter of 48 mm, integral embedded base, 500 mm long with two cable inlets, access opening with flush door,c-channel for junction box. All steel parts are hot-dip galvanised in and out as per DIN EN ISO 1461 (coat thickness 80 - 100 my).
Two-component coating is applied, including primer and topcoat, to produce
the DB 701 finish.
Bollard height is 900 mm
Ingress protection IP 65
Subject to technical changes.