Select your desired model variant
Cast aluminium luminaire housing. Choice of any RAL, Hess mica or Hess DB finish. Clear, single-pane tempered safety glass enclosure. Cast aluminium bracket provided with finish. Stainless steel, braided cable tube. Non-graduated tilt adjustment. Galvanised steel bollard construction. Available with LED sources or conventional lamps. Choice of any RAL, Hess mica or Hess DB finish. Integral embedded base.
NOVARA L SINGLE - Your configuration
Illuminating bollard NOVARA L single
12.72601.0V001 QT-DE 120/160W SKI
- Illuminating bollard NOVARA L single
- Housing made of die-cast aluminium
- Glass cover of ESG float glass
- Elec.equip.: 1xR7s-15, QT-DE 120/160W
- Ingress protection IP65, protection rating I
- Without lamp
- Bollard made of steel ø 60,3 mm, galvanised
- LSH 900 mm
- Embedded base with 2 openings for cable entry
- With inspection-door and C-rail for fuse-box
- Including fuse box model HSW 1196
- Bracket made of aluminium, Overhanging 140 mm
- Colour:RAL(classic-unicolour)/HESS-DB+Glimmer (to be specified)
- Weight: approx.12 kgs
|Drawings||NOVARA.DXF.zip (ZIP, 720.99 KB)|
Novara_L_LP.png (PNG, 2.79 KB)
NOVARA L Illuminating Bollard, Single
Luminaire housing is constructed from 5 mm thick special aluminium alloy and features topside cooling fins. Single-pane, tempered safety glass enclosure with stainless steel edging. Housing tilt adjustment is non-graduated. Stainless steel, braided cable tube. Stainless steel bracket mounts to housing. Luminaire is pre-wired and comes with junction box.
Bracket is manufactured from 5-mm special aluminium alloy and has 140-mm centre-on-centre length.
Post is constructed from round steel and has 60.3-mm diameter with minimum wall thickness of 3.5 mm. Spigot diameter is 48 mm. Includes 500-mm integral embedded base with two cable inlets, access opening with flush-closing door,
and c-channel for a junction box. All steel parts are hot-galvanised inside and out as per DIN EN ISO 1461 (coat thickness 80 - 100 my).
Two-component coating is applied, including primer and topcoat, to produce
DB 701 finish.
Bollard height is 900 mm
Ingress protection IP 65
Subject to technical changes.